Hayes Automobiles LTD trading as Hayes Toyota
- Hayes Toyota will not collect any personal information about you (for example, name, address, telephone number, email address or any other relatable details) ("Personal Data") unless you provide it to us voluntarily. If you do not want your Personal Data collected, please do not submit or consent to doing so at the point of contact.
- If you do agree to provide Hayes Toyota with Personal Data, at your consent, we shall store this information about you now and in the future for marketing purposes, research, tracking of sales data, and in order to contact you for relatable reasons. Hayes Toyota will under no circumstances give any personal information to any Company or third person(s), unless reasonable to do so, without your prior consent. We may also use your information to contact you at your consent, with regards to, events, offer, surveys, safety related campaigns and reminders relating to the information obtained from yourself.
- Where required to comply with our Legal Obligations In order for us to comply with our legal obligations we will use your personal information under the following circumstances: to assist HMRC, the Police, the Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency (DVLA) or any other public authority or criminal investigation body; to identify you when you contact us; and to verify the accuracy of data that we hold about you. As a company we treat your personal data with the utmost importance. We only store your data for a maximum of 7 years, from the moment we have most recently seen you. If you do not have any activity with ourselves within the 7 year period, we will not see justifiable means to hold your data and we will dispose of it appropriately.
- By emailing or writing to us at the address at the end of this policy, you can request a copy of your personal information that we hold about you. We may not provide you with a copy of your personal information if this concern other individuals or we have another lawful reason to withhold your information.
- If you have any questions, suggestions or complaints about the processing of your personal information or wish to contact us.
8 Clayton Business Centre